Elevation Accountancy & Finance are proud to be working in partnership with a well-established and growing business as they are looking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will be employed on temporary basis for 6 months, and as the business is going through a period of growth and transition, there is significant potential for this period to be extended.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, within the payroll team, duties of the role will include:
- Payroll calculations in relation to salary changes, leavers, holidays, or statutory payments and entitlements
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries from staff members
- Efficient in data management, from inputting, importing, exporting and reconciling
- Assisting in ad-hoc duties when required by the Payroll Manager
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' payroll experience
- Excellent computer skills, including strong Excel
- Good knowledge of payroll & payroll processing systems
- Strong understanding and experience of PAYE and all statutory elements
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good data processing skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Hannah Guy on 01709 723248 to discuss.
Elevation Accountancy & Finance focuses on the recruitment of talented Accountancy and Finance professionals across all levels, from entry-level trainees through to post qualified accountants.