Financial Reporting Manager
Your new company
A consumer healthcare company with a global reach is currently hiring to their finance department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business as a Financial Reporting Manager.
Your new role
This is a varied and challenging role which will include but not be limited to the responsibilities below:
- Prepare and deliver on monthly group performance including variance analyses and commentaries
- Assist in preparing bi-monthly board packs
- Develop and maintain a KPI dashboard and distribute to key management
- Manage the process of preparing interim and annual group financial statements under IFRS
- Own the process of preparing the annual individual UK entity financial statements under IFRS102
- Understand and interpret overseas entity financial statements under GAAPs in consultation with fellow finance staff
- Manage group audit process in conjunction with external auditors
- Oversee preparation of tax returns for UK entities
- Understand and interpret overseas tax returns
- Continuous improvement projects including analysing new business ventures, sales growth and profitability
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with the desire to progress within a fast growth business. You will be experienced in financial reporting, both statutory and management. You will also be a confident communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across all levels. Further to this you will have strong Excel skills and an interest in improving systems and processes.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to progress within the business, ideally the successful candidate with have the desire to progress towards a more senior position in the company within finance. You will also be offered a competitive salary, free onsite parking and a supportive working culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.