Our client is an award winning PR agency now seeking an experienced Senior PR Account Manager to join its vibrant team for its food and drinks brand due to remarkable growth.
This successful agency has a positive, supportive and fun team culture and is passionate about investing in staff.
* Passionate about food and drink, particularly the exciting and innovative challenger brand sector, and a knowledge of the industry
* Experience in integrated campaigns and to traditional PR experts
* Experienced in running PR-led communications campaigns for food and drink products, whether that is at specialist or general consumer agencies
* Experienced in both Trade and Consumer PR
* Copy writing experience
* Driving visible results (KPIs) and showing accountability for campaigns
* Good fun! Our client is a social and vibrant team and hold regular agency-wide events
* Strengths in Press coverage generation
What the job entails
The Account Manager is the glue that holds the team together and ensures the success of the campaign.
They will need to manage up to their Director and manage down to their Executive. Along with the Director, they will be responsible for hitting the KPIs and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is managing the client relationship.
From Executive to Director level, all team members contribute to new business; drafting proposals, presenting pitches and generating leads. As well as the annual profit share bonus, there is also a spot bonus for the teams that secure new business wins and existing client contract renewals.
* Generous salary
* Lucrative bonus
* Opportunity to 'upskill' through the agency's in-house training scheme
* Social events
* Career progression
* Phone bill paid
* Annual book allowance
* Leave for Birthdays and Bank Holidays
* Plus many more perks