Are you a passionate English teacher? Are you interested in an opportunity to positively impact children's education?
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a strong English department, than we could have the perfect position for you. We are working with several schools in the Ipswich area to appoint English teachers for both long term and short term cover positions.
- Guaranteed work at strong school
- refer a friend scheme worth £300 in vouchers
- one to one contact with consultant
- staff training
- create a positive leaning environment
- effective classroom behaviour management
- ensuring safeguarding of all children
- teach key stage 3,4, or 5 English
- knowledge of English curriculum
- planning and marking
- parent evenings and other school events
- Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- Experience of teaching science is essential
- Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If you are interested in the English teacher position please call the Cambridge office or apply online and a secondary education team member will reach out to you. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!