Vehicle Preparation Team Leader - Day Shift
- Up to £15 per hour (£33k pa - Dependent on Experience)
- Mon-Fri + Overtime Available
- State of the Art working environment - All Equipment is Brand NEW!
- Employed Permanent Full-Time Role
Our client is a well-established run business are looking for an experienced Bodyshop prepper with experience of prepping vehicles to a high standard to join their large team as the Prepper Team Leader.
A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to join an expanding Nationwide company. You will be working in a massive brand new, state of the art facility based in Peterborough leading a team of around 10+ Vehicle Preppers & Maskers.
This is an Independent group, so no main dealer targets and commissions to try and hit!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and hardworking Prepper to progress into a future management role. The role will be a mixture of supervisory responsibilities along with the opportunity to lead by example on the tools.Duties:
You must have:
- Organising workloads and allocating jobs to each member of the team
- Ensuring team members are keeping to the high standards and the required volume
- Training and induction of new starters
- 1st point of contact for the wheel department
- Timekeeping and management of holiday
- Leading by example and showing your team the standard that the company expects.
Experience and Requirements:
- Strong vehicle preparation experience
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- The desire to achieve a consistently high quality of work on a large scale
- Good time management skills
Pay and Benefits
- Strong personality and organisational skills
- Good Communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- You will be experienced with a stable history
- Able to work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle preparation techniques.
Please Apply to Command Recruitment for further information.
- Monday to Friday (NO SATURDAY WORKING)
- Pay of between up to £33k - Your pay will be categorized according to your skills and experience.
- Further Training and Progression Readily Available