Integrated Logistic Support ManagerLocation: StevenageSalary: Up to £60,000 + excellent benefits
Working for a global engineering organisation, we currently have an urgent requirement within the customer support business area, for an Integrated Logistic Support Manager to ensure our ability to support one of our next generation systems to our worldwide customer base. This opportunity will give you considerable scope to improve programme management skills, develop Customer facing skills and promote your profile internationally within the business.
Integrated Logistic Support Manager key activities
- Develop and implement the support solution for Missile System equipment, generating plans in conjunction with the customer, end user and suppliers, consistent with ensuring the support solution delivers the future ability to supply the in-service needs as defined by the customer.
- Influence the evolution of the Missile System design during development, ensuring the ability to undertake support at the appropriate level
- Analyse the support needs, and ensure Resources, Skills, Data, Spares, Technical Instructions, Tools and Test equipment, Training Systems are defined, developed and available to meet the projected need.
- Deliver programmatic, logistics, and technical aspects associated with Missile System ILS, to ensure they are progressed in a timely and controlled manner.
- Ensure the Support Strategy of the equipment is achievable and reflected in the long-term plans for the system.
- Provide domain expertise to the projects on all ILS / Customer Support related matters.
Integrated Logistic Support Manager skills and experience
- A broad-based engineering background, preferably degree level qualified in a technical discipline, with substantial knowledge and experience of Complex Systems development.
- Understanding in the application of one or more of international ILS standards (ASD S1000D, ASD S2000M, ASD S3000L, Mil Std 1388, Def Stan 00-600)
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders across the business
- Prioritisation and ability to deal with multiple issues on a regular basis
- Strategic planning of ILS work, ensuring commitments are always met
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to secure a position as an Integrated Logistic Support Manager where you will be working with a world class engineering organisation, with the chance to make a significant impact on the success of ongoing solutions. You will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and opportunities to develop your career further.