New Systems Engineer job in Welshpool, Wales
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for ensure new products and solutions meet customers requirements. This position will join the Systems Engineering team supporting new projects, designs and development processes.Key Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer job:
Key skills/experience required for the Systems Engineer job:
- Design System specifications, acceptance plans and qualification documents.
- To develop system models.
- Coordinate system development, integration and formal testing.
- Prepare verification and validation requirements
- Candidates must be able to work in the UK without restrictions and hold / be eligible to obtain a UK passport
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in a technical discipline, ideally either Electronics, Communications, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering.
- The ability to architect systems and identify problems and issues.
- Experience in modelling architectural solutions.
- Know in the application of security methods would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic chance for a Systems Engineer to join a well-established technology business based in Welshpool offering great future career progression opportunities.To apply for this position please send apply or for more information call Dale on 01525 306221
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90736543