Our client, a well-known local financial services brand, is looking to add to their high performing mortgage underwriter team based in Mansfield. This is an office based role where you will be responsible for providing an effective administrative support to their mortgage underwriters.
There are so many good reasons to join our client:
* They are financially strong and stable (no furloughed staff)
* They are totally committed to the personal development of their staff
* Staff and customer well-being are at the top of their priority list
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* At least one years' administrative support experience and have some knowledge of the mortgage process
* A desire for continuous learning and a 'can do' attitude
Key aspects of the role:
* To process new applications for mortgage finance. This will include obtaining references, carrying out credit searches, instructing valuation and requesting information which is required up to 'ready for approval'. This will involve interacting with mortgage intermediaries, customers, Solicitors and valuers.
* To act as contingency for capturing new mortgage applications as and when the business requires.
* To package the Offer of Advance ensuring that this is emailed/posted accordingly to all relevant parties (mortgage intermediaries, customers and Solicitors.)
* To deliver outstanding customer service in a professional, accurate and efficient manner, in accordance with the Society's Service standards and procedures.
This is a great opportunity for a customer centric person to join a company who thinks their staff are as important as their customers. The role is on a 12 month fixed term contract. Salary is competitive with core hours being Mon-Fri, 35 hrs per week with some Saturday mornings paid at overtime rate (1 in 8 on average). Additional benefits include 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Healthcare plan, Pension (5% matched) and an annual bonus scheme