Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, globally recognised Scientific and Regulatory company?
If you do, we want to hear from you as we have an exciting Digital Marketing Executive role within our growing Commercial team.
Main Purpose of job
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will Project manage the website with updates and the development and devise, implement and report monthly on organic SEO optimisation and campaign strategies.
You will utilise digital marketing tools and analytics to increase visitors to our sites and use a data driven approach to developing website content.
Within the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you will develop and co-ordinate digital content to support social media and on-line strategies for each relevant audience and marketing channels and create and manage the social media campaign. You will define and track our social media and digital performance, measuring the success of social media campaigns and translating data into practical strategic and tactical actions.
Within this role you will work closely with the Marketing Manager, establishing campaigns to promote our services, develop a regular communication platform with existing customers as well as new prospects.
You will create and develop content for newsletters, brochures, service guides, working with product Managers and subject matter experts to write blogs, keeping up to date with the latest trends
In the role of Digital Marketing Executive you will undertake Other Marketing activities:
Market research projects.
Exhibition and event organisation.
Take ownership for updating Competitor Analysis
Key person specification
• Qualified to degree level and/or have CIM diploma level qualifications.
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar role is required for this role and experience of project managing the development of a website and social media campaigns would be a significant advantage.
• Knowledge around SEO, web traffic metrics, social media, automated marketing, and digital content optimization is vital.
• The ability to write and deliver effective audience focused communications is a must.
• Good communication skills and the flair to think creatively.
• Excellent copy writing skills, content-driven, where the use of your digital skills come into play.
• Mandarin language (written and oral) is desirable.
• Knowledge of and experience with the Hubspot Marketing Automation platform is desirable.
• The ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams and good organization skills are required.
• A self-starter with the drive, attitude, and determination to succeed.
• Energised by a fast-paced working environment.
• A driving license and a willingness to travel on business is a must