Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most exciting premium sportswear brands. As our client continues to grow they have addressed the need for a brand new role in their growing head office function - Merchandising Assistant.
Our client is already being endorsed by some of the world's most recognisable and most successful sports stars. Coupled with this star studded support the product itself is superb and the demand for it is growing exponentially week by week. Even through a pandemic our client has been able to continue their impressive growth pattern.
The responsibilities and needs for this Merchandising Assistant role are highlighted below:
- Management of partnerships, wholesale and associated logistics
- Oversee product distribution and order fulfilment
- Contribute to growing CRM improvement working alongside customer service teams.
- Manage and improve internal operational systems
- Data management of inventory levels and incoming orders
- Additional responsibility may involve merchandising and product performance analysis
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to Directors
- Graduate Degree; 2:1 or above
- 1+ years' experience in a similar business operations role (preferred)
- A strong analytical mind, with the ability to analyse issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results
- Strong Excel skills, comfortable with analysing large quantities of data and condensing into key insights
- Strong commercial acumen, applying commercial judgement to all decisions made
- Well-organised, logical and efficient with outstanding project and stakeholder management skills
- A proactive self-starter with an ambitious spirit, able to handle parallel work streams resourcefully and at pace, working both independently and collaboratively
- Process-driven with strong attention to detail
I can't stress enough how impressive this product and this business is. They have incredibly exciting projects on the horizon and the business itself is in a very strong cash position to continue this exciting growth phase.