Injection Moulding Tool Setter, Scunthorpe, £26,576 (£12.98 p/h, plus 5%), 6-2/2-10/10-6 Mon - Fri, 25 days holiday per year (pro-rata) plus service days, auto enrolment into pension scheme
Arlington Moore are working on behalf of a long established successful manufacturing company based in Scunthorpe who are looking to appoint an Injection Moulding Tool Setter.
As an Injection Moulding Tool Setter, you will be responsible for the following;
* Setting up tools and presses
* Managing tool changes
* Ensuring quality standards are met
* Setting up robot heads and loading programmes
* Reporting on KPI figures
* Working to lean principles
As an Injection Moulding Tool Setter, you should have experience in the following;
* Experience with Injection Moulding, Robots and Processes
* Overhead crane licence desirable
* Experience within a fast moving manufacturing company
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Engineering which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK