ON-SITE RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
BASED IN HARLOW CM19
* ON-SITE RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
* IMMEDIATE START!
* PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* MUST BE FLEXIBILE
* EXCELLENT WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
* Managing recruitment campaigns and recruitment process
* Ensuring adequate labour requirements are met in line with clients request
* Reporting daily / weekly / monthly fulfilment figures to client and line manager
* Weekly department manager meetings to gain forecast understanding and to handle any staffing issues
* Preparing client information reports capturing key data
* Managing and effective handling of temporary workforce absence, sickness and performance
* Ensuring temp staff working on-site are supported, engaged and able to be the best in their role with our client
* Rostered on-call duties
* Adding candidate details onto the in-house software
* Ability to multitask
* Experience in industrial recruitment
* Excel and word skills required
* Proactive, ability to think on your feet and make decisions needed to ensure the client's needs are met at all times
* Flexible with a can-do attitude
* Excellent organisational skills, competent and confident communicator
* Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
Established in 2014, with multiple branches across the UK, Staffing Match has gone from strength to strength and are leading suppliers of temporary and permanent workers. We service a whole host of industries from Industrial, Driving, Commercial, Hospitality & Catering, Aviation and Managerial placements. Due to rapid growth within the business we currently have an exciting opportunity for an On-Site Account Coordinator
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be a motivated, career focused and looking to join a dynamic recruitment agency who are able to offer you open-ended opportunities to progress within the industry.
Come and joint the Staffing Match team today!
To be considered for an immediate interview please apply today