My client is an established Accountancy Practice based in Richmond.
They currently have a opening for an experience Accounts & Audit Senior to join the team. The role is approx 40% Audit and 60% Accounts & Tax.
The Accountancy/Audit clients range from small businesses to medium size companies with international links, charities and other "not for profit" entities.
The practice provides all round accountancy services, including:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts including group accounts.
- Preparation and review of management accounts.
- Leading and supervising of Audit engagements.
- Corporation and Personal Tax Services.
- Corporate and Personal financial planning.
The practice offers opportunities to develop and responsibility, including reporting directly in to the Partners on some assignments and a warm and friendly working environment.
Ideally you will have experience of working in a small to medium sized practice and be either ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent. They are looking for candidates with experience in Accounts & Audit, along with supervisory experience and dealing with and managing a portfolio of clients.