Project Coordinator required to aid the seamless delivery of Cyber Security projects.
Copello are looking for a Project Coordinator to aid in the seamless delivery of a range of Cyber Security projects within a consultancy environment including, but not limited to, Penetration Tests. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider business to ensure testing activities are arranged and delivered in a timely manner, that testing prerequisites are obtained in advance of engagements, that correct resources are allocated to given projects and to act as a first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders while testing activities are ongoing.
You will be supported by a team of experienced technical professionals as well as the wider commercial team and you will be able to implement established processes, procedures and systems to achieve successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Project Coordinator / PMO role
- Had exposure to delivering Cyber Security / Information Security / Testing projects
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Strong organisation skills