Are you a qualified Accountant with an in depth knowledge of SAP BPC?
If so, my Client is currently seeking interim support (approximately 6 months) with an implementation project that will bring the structure of their FP&A model in line with their reporting and consolidation.
Within this role you will utilise your BPC experience as well as use your finance and finance systems knowledge to aid the organisation to drive business forward.
Duties within the position will include:
· Ensuring that the FP&A alignment project is successfully completed
· Gain an understanding of the user requirements of the global finance team and offer advice on how to get the most from SAP-BPC
· Make amendments to existing designs to bring about improvements
· Ensure the integrity of data within both the legacy system and SAP-BPC
· Communicate with all stakeholders to cover off any needs and issues
To be suitable for this position you will ideally be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) and will have a strong understanding of SAP-BPC to include experience of BPC implementations. You will also have very good Excel skills and the ability to communicate effectively and develop relationships across the business which aid the success of the project