We are currently seeking an experienced, meticulous and enthusiastic Management Accountant to join our busy team.
As Management Accountant, your primary role will be to provide financial information to support and drive operational performance for the business. A key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Prepare and upload journal and post into Sage 200
* Manage Fixed Assets and ensure the correct accounting treatment
* Intercompany recharges
* Produce annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
* Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
* Manage capital expenditure
* Report on Company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
* Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
* Assist in the implementation of the new Finance package
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* Minimum 2 years' finance experience
* Proven technical ability
* High level of numeracy
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and no financial management
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* IT proficiency
* Strong teamwork skills, with the ability to work with non -finance members of staff
* Organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
The Company Head Office is based in Camberley and the hours of work would be Monday- Friday 9-5.30.
This is an office-based role however, for the current time-being the role would be home based with training taking place via Teams due to the current pandemic.
Strictly no agencies