We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join a reputable healthcare provider based in Warrington the home is a relaxed and welcoming service, specialise elderly care, dementia Parkinson and challenging behaviours operating 67 service users.
Registered General Nurse role: -
* Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
* Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines
* Ensure that service users care plans are completed and maintained
* Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
* Work autonomously
* Delivering high quality of care to participate in training activities
* To undertake other duties, as necessary.
Skills required: -
* Valid NMC pin number
* Experience in a nursing home setting
In return you will be offered: -
* Competitive pay rate
* NMC checks paid
* Company benefits and perks
* Uniform provided
* Car parking
* And much more
Apply today don't miss out on this opportunity! Contact Essential today (phone number removed)