For a role based in Woking, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Scrub Nurse to work for our private hospital on an ad-hoc basis. The successful candidate will have a choice of shifts including nights and days, and will also have a choice of hospitals to work in, in the surrounding area's.
To be considered you must have the below requirements:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least one years' experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS
* Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration
*Able to supervise, support and develop junior members of staff- liaising with doctors, consultants and families.
*Able to work on various caseload's using technology, equipment and facilities
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Re-validation support and CPD contribution
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you