NXTGEN are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Manager for an established family run business based in Holt. As Finance Manager, you will play a key role in the delivery of financial information to the business as well as review and improve processes. Managing a small transactional team whilst also working closely with the Managing Director to influence financial decisions. As Finance Manager, you will remain hands-on in the delivery of both Management Account, P&L and forecast reports within this all-encompassing role.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take responsibility for preparing monthly Management Account and P&L reports.
- Work closely with the MD in monitoring overhead costs and spend, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings.
- Review and implement systems where needed efficiently
- Completion of reconciliations and making supplier payments in a timely manner
- Support with and cover Payroll duties when needed
The successful candidate will ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) however, candidates who are QBE are still encouraged to apply if they have relevant experience. You will be an effective leader with the ability to aid key decisions and help review and implement new processes. Excellent communication will be key given the need to work closely with senior stakeholders on a regular basis. Prior experience with Xero is advantageous