We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of the company digital marketing strategy. This is a permanent role, working 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday. Primarily based at home (at the moment) but some travel to the office just outside Cambridge will be required. As there are changes in the pandemic, more office time may also be required.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to take their next career step in digital marketing in a supportive, fast-paced environment in one of the most exciting fields in learning and development.
Our client is a well-established organisation operating in the Learning & Development market with a prestigious client base, in a range of sectors including facilities management, professional services, hospitality, further and higher education and well as central and local government.
Recently they have launched a new innovative digital learning platform which combines over 400 learning modules with AI to automate delivery, tracking and reporting of learner engagement. It is an exciting, pivotal time in the company's history.
Currently, a small team of around fifteen they expect the company to grow and expand with the success of their new product.
For this position we are seeking a candidate with some prior experience in Digital Marketing. This is an analytical role and requires experience with Data Analysis as well as Back End and Web Development. Using data as a reactive tool in moving forward with future marketing strategies. Key responsibilities within this role includes:
* Planning marketing acquisition and retention activity to meet corporate objectives
* Specifying and agreeing appropriate KPIs for campaign and channel activities
* Managing the effectiveness and efficiency of the conversion funnel to stimulate growth of the subscriber base
* Managing the performance of corporate websites to maximise search engine performance
* Managing ecommerce functions of corporate websites to maximise commercial performance
* Creating and managing email marketing communication to meet agreed targets
* Creating and maintaining marketing collateral relating to products and services to support the company's website presence, online marketing and offline selling
* Utilising social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) to improve engagement with identified audiences and build relationships
* Cultivating positive client/user feedback to generate referrals, blogs, case studies etc. to support commercial activities
* Monitoring the performance against KPIs and reporting on them on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Reviewing marketing plans based on evaluation of data
* Producing revised quarterly plans accounting for actual year-to-date performance and presenting to the company board
* Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and tools to feed back into marketing planning
Within this role you will be working with colleagues in the sales team, supporting them to maximise the success of corporate selling activity. As well as working with the technical development team too, ensuring the user experience is central to the development of learning technologies.
This role is vitally important to the future growth of the business and will be involved in creating marketing but more importantly analysing data and using the results to ascertain success and failures. This information will be used in the future planning for marketing strategies. Requirements include the following:
* Demonstrable experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar with an excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
* Experience with B2B social media, Google Ads, retargeting and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Dart, Atlas etc)
* Web analytics tools (Google Analytics. NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
* Skilled in creative content writing
* An analytical mindset and critical thinking
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills
* Proficient in MS office
* Exceptional attention to detail with an appreciation of the importance on data integrity
* The ability to work autonomously with initiative
* Some experience with content management systems and confident uploading on to CMS (Concrete 5 is desirable)
* A solid degree/ qualification in Ecommerce or Digital Marketing is also desirable
How we Treat Your Application
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive daily, unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application, unfortunately, you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via email to request specific feedback on your application.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East), as well as Instagram (@horizonsearchandselection) to hear about all of our latest jobs as well as company and industry company news