Status: Permanent, full time
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00 and Saturdays 09:30 - 15:00
Location: Banbury, UK
Report To: Owner
Direct reports: 2 x Tyre Fitters
Salary: c£27,500.00 per Year
Benefits: Pension, Holiday scheme, Bonus
· A unique opportunity to join our small, friendly and busy tyre shop in Banbury.
· We are looking for an experienced Tyre Shop Manager to be hands on and lead our small team to great things.
· We are a fast-growing family owned modern tyre shop which has had £1000's investment in the past year.
· You would have the freedom to manage the shop and the team, to really make a difference to our business and in return to be rewarded handsomely.
· Your responsibilities will be really varied, this role is a real mixture of hands on and management responsibilities - a real unique opportunity for the right person to run the shop likes it's their own grow with our growing business.
· Are you tempted? Read on ........................
· We are competitively priced family owned tyre shop in Banbury.
· We pride ourselves on putting our customers first each and every time - this make us stand out from the crowd and is the key reason why our valued customers return time and time again.
· We are part of a larger group of companies linked to the automotive sector, so we have the backing of our parent company without the restrictions of a huge nation-wide Group.
· We are a small close-knit team and work well together enjoying our work and always putting our customers first.
· You could really make a difference to our team ....... are you up for the challenge?
· Managing the day to day operations at our Tyre Shop
· Running the shop like it's your own; maximising sales, minimising costs and providing the best customer experience for our valued customers
· Line managing the small team of Tyre Fitters; scheduling in the work, supervising, encouraging and motivating the team to complete each and every job to the best of their ability
· Performance managing the team and adhering to HR policies
· Responsible for all health and safety at the shop
· Responsible for cleanliness and tidiness of the shop
· Managing stock and optimise working capital
· General administration tasks including the use of a computerized accounting, stock ordering and customer invoicing system
· Assisting with projects to improve the business and grow our offering.
The ideal person:
You will have:
· Proven tyre shop operations management experience - essential
· Experienced tyre fitter with wheel alignment experience and RMI training - essential.
· Amazing sales and customer service skills and experience - essential
· Proven line management experience - essential
· Great communication skills and be able to communicate and adapt your style to different customers and stakeholders - essential
· Proven commercial and financial acumen - essential
· IT skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel - essential
· IT skills; Tyre shop software - essential
· IT skills; Tyresoft - desirable
· Numerical skills - essential
· Clean driving licence - essential
You will be:
· Able to work on your own initiative
· Proactive, problem solver and solution focused.
· Self-Motivated and prepared to go the extra mile.
· Be a great team player who works well within a small team and has a sense of humour
· Be positive, adaptable and flexible
· Able to hit the ground running
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. We can offer a great place to work in a friendly and supportive team.
Please send over your CV and covering email sharing
· What interests you about the role
· What difference you could make to our tyre shop
· Example of when you have exceeded your customers' expectations
· Example of when you have exceeded your own expectations
Closing date 18th September 2020