Maintenance Manager with a manufacturing background required for a design, manufacturer and install business in Gloucestershire focused on the Oil and Gas. Marine, Offshore sector.
As the Maintenance Manager you will define, monitor and manage all maintenance activities across a number of depots/factories, this includes preventative and reactive maintenance to reduce costs and downtime.
* Develop preventative maintenance procedures for items of equipment including building services.
* Develop maintenance plan for all equipment and including identification of maintenance resources required.
* Identify all spares required and maintain in accordance with agreed plan.
* Implement maintenance in accordance with the agreed plan and procedures.
* Implement and manage all reactive maintenance requirement if required.
* Develop supply chain relationships for all maintenance activities to carryout maintenance in a cost-effective manner.
* Undertake all duties in accordance with the quality control measures detailed in the maintenance procedures
* Ensure QHSE procedures are adhered to, Carry out risk assessments.
* Efficient management of resources to deliver maintenance in line with company expectations.
To succeed in this role, they are looking for :
* A requisite knowledge of H&S regulations and experience in implementing H&S in accordance with company procedures.
* An understanding of the implementation of quality management standards
* Knowledge of work planning, material control and maintenance techniques
* Knowledge of industry products and processes
* General knowledge of engineering principles
Salary on offer £30k - £35k with a bonus scheme, life insurance, annual salary reviews and a few extra benefits.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer/Manager working in the Gloucestershire area, want to be part of growing £30m business with an international platform then please contact Craig Nicholls (phone number removed)