Engineering Team Leader
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Shift: 4on 4off (Days/Nights)
Our client, a market leading manufacturing company in special purpose manufacturing has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join their team. Working with this well-established brand you will be involved in all aspects of Maintenance work within the manufacturing environment. Working from their prestigious site based in Scunthorpe, this role offers a competitive package and a stable career path for the appropriate technical motivated Engineering Team Leader looking to develop their skillset within a leading UK manufacturing business.
* Multiple sites throughout the UK
* Multi-million turnover company
* Significant growth forecasts for the coming years
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for the design, procurement, installation and maintenance activities on site.
* Delivery of training and assessments in order to achieve the aims of the MAPP.
* Involvement in Electrical Modifications/Project & Improvement work
* Budgetary and stock control.
* Implementation of Automation Systems & Associated Equipment
* Sourcing & Specifying of Appropriate Components
* Working with all managers and team leaders to implement all company policies and goals
* Ensure the health and safety regulations are complied with at all times.
Required Skills & Experience
* Engineering skills within Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
* HND/HNC/NVQ Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
* Experience within a similar role (3 years +)
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who wishes to work for a forward-thinking company.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers.
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Daryl Wood at or call for a confidential discussion on 02476 214535.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90735092