Partnership Activation Consultant
£25,500 to £35,700
Interview dates: 22nd, 23rd & 24th September
We are expanding and have an exciting new opportunity for a Partnership Activation Consultant to join our Marketing Team at The Energy Check! This is a fantastic role for people looking to progress in their career. You will work closely with the Corporate Partnership Team, manage the marketing relationship with our partners, ensuring that we have a regular dialog with all partners and maximise the ROI from the activation rights we have agreed with each.
We want to hear from enthusiastic individuals who work well as part of a team, are confident, resilient and are willing to learn. In return, we can offer you a competitive salary, friendly work environment, plenty of opportunities to take part in further training and 2pm finishes every Friday!
For the full job description please see our careers website or alternatively apply for the role and contact us for further information, some duties of the role include but are not limited too;
·Establishing a key contact with each of the partners to manage our activation rights with.
·Maintaining a calendar of activation rights across all partners and ensuring that we maximise the business opportunities with each partner and fully exercise our rights.
·Coordinating a calendar of events and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure events are correctly branded and staffed.
·Acting as the single point of contact for the partner for all marketing related needs and marketing assets.
·Liaising with the Designer to ensure all assets are on brand and provided on time to the partner.
·Coordination, reporting and promotion of CSR events with each partner.
·Maintaining a calendar of PR and social media activation for all partners and ensuring that the Online consultant has all the materials needed to maintain our online presence.
·Monitoring of partner channels and relevant industry channels to develop and post content that engages with potential customers
·Maintaining the Master database of activation rights and contractual position with each partner.
·Reporting on the above on a monthly basis
·Providing analytics for marketing reach and campaign success for each partner
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets (Essential)
- Project management skills and demonstrated success in implementation of marketing campaigns (Essential)
- Analytical skills for the creation of ROI and KPI tracking (Essential)
- Good working knowledge of marketing production in the full marketing mix (Essential)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills (Desirable)
- Previous experience in the energy sector (Desirable)
- Adaptable to change within the business (Desirable)
- Ability to work as part of a team and within cross functional teams (Desirable)
- Willingness to develop in-line with continuing professional development (Desirable)
If this role sounds like it will be of interest to you, then apply now!