Robert Half are working with a very well established Investment Manager to help recruit a Corporate Actions Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will be based in their Ipswich office
with a blended approach to working (form home and in the office)
The Corporate Actions Analyst role will consist of three core tasks: The preparation, checking and dispatch of corporate action communications to clients, checking and submitting of placing orders and also administer the regular trading and settlement of client transactions for Silo. In addition to this, the Analyst will be required to undertake a number of other tasks, providing support to both the Investment Managers and clients. Importantly the Analyst will need to be able to switch between tasks effortlessly depending on priorities that arise on a day to day basis.Key duties for the Corporate Actions Analyst role
Salary for the Corporate Actions Analyst role
- Preparation, checking and dispatch of corporate action communications to clients, advising them of the terms of the event in an easy to understand manner and detailing the options open to the client.
- Provide support to Investment Managers with regard to any corporate action events, including liaising with the Corporate Actions team at Platform Securities
- Checking and submitting orders for IPO's and Placings within specified time lines. Liaising with our Research department on firm wide IPO's and Intermediary Offers and communicating updates to Investment Managers.
- Preparing, checking and submitting of weekly client orders (purchases and sales) for Silo.
- Assisting with other Silo tasks such as managing the fund list, maintaining the relationship with Fund Managers, manage the Fund Manager files and regulatory reporting.
- Assisting with the Middle Office inbox, answering queries from Investment Managers and clients, and ensuring everything is up to date within the inbox as much as possible.
£30k - £40 + Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.