CNC Setter/Operator NIGHT SHIFT
Contek Recruitment are working with a well-established Precision Engineering company in Andover who are developing rapidly, and are seeking talented Machinists to join the team.
My client are a subcontract machine shop and offers 40 years of experience in the most demanding sectors - they have a predominant force in the Formula 1 world amongst others including Medical and AerospaceThis position is is a Night Shift role - Mon-Thurs: 6pm-4am *Flexible* Basic rate plus time and a third.
Overtime available (12-20hrs average).The Role:
As a CNC Setter/Operator, your duties will include;
- Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines - with the capacity to edit/interpret CAD/CAM systems/ different softwares
- Working to tight tolerances
- Using 3-5 axis machinery
- Measuring own parts and adaptable to geometric tolerances
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
- Strong experience setting and operating 5 axis machinery
- Confidently able to edit offline programs
- Able to read and work to technical drawings
- Able to work unsupervised