An excellent Senior Manager role has just come up for an well established and prominent North West London Accountancy practice. Our client has an enviable client base which is growing.
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a permanent basis
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Able to deal with clients directly and to "client face" at meetings
- Supervise and manage 5 staff
- Will be expected to manage a portfolio of clients
- Must have an excellent grasp of Excel (up to but not necessarily including macros) and complex spreadsheets
- Must have a good working knowledge of Corporate and Personal tax
- Audit experience is an advantage but not essential
- Must have good technical knowledge and aware of all compliance regulations
- Must be up to date with new technology such as cloud software, client portals etc. and IT in general as we the client is an 80% paperless office.
Excel, CCH, Xero, Receipt bank, Sage
Requirements: 5 years PQE or similar working in a practice
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been