Job SummaryJob Title Service ManagerLocation Camborne, Cornwall, TR14Hours 37.5 per week typically Mon-Fri, however will include weekend, evening and on calls according to the needs of the service.Salary £ 25,000
Achieve together are currently looking for an experienced Service Manager in our Fox House home on a permanent basis.Fox House supports individuals with Mental Health and other complex needs.About Achieve together
Achieve together is one of the UK's leading providers of support for people with learning disabilities, mental health and associated complex needs, including autistic spectrum conditions, dementia, hearing impairment, mental health needs, challenging behaviour, profound and multiple learning disabilities and epilepsy.What do our Service Managers do?
Reporting to the Registered Manager, the Service Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a complex care service and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.Duties will include:
- Enabling the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Achieve together's ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the staff team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support provided for at the home, and to support the staff team to prepare for internal and external inspections of the home as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for that of yourself and your staff team.
If you would like to know more details about the role please click the job description below.What experience do you need?
What are the Benefits?
- Experience of working in an Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health sector environment as a Manager, Home Care Manager, Care Home Manager, Learning Disabilities Manager, Residential Home Manager, Mental Health Manager
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a staff team.
- Hold a current driving licence and have own vehicle.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
*We reserve the right to close this advert before the closing deadline if we interview and offer the right candidate. Apply now to avoid disappointment.*
- Structured and supported induction to get you off to a flying start, including welcome days hosted by your Operations Director
- Career development pathways to support you to explore your potential and achieve your ambitions
- Fully funded qualifications to support your professional development
- Full ongoing learning and development opportunities by our in-house team and external specialists
- Discounts platform for permanent staff, including gift cards, discount codes and other benefits
- Pensions - we contribute to your retirement fund
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Annual Staff Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for help with financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- DBS checks and clearances paid for by Achieve together