Logistics done differently.
Have you got a solid background in managing the IT and systems functions within a warehouse environment? Is your WMS knowledge second-to-none? Are you looking for a role with a growing company that will support and develop your career at every step of the way?
Here at XPO Logistics, we're looking for an IT & Systems Manager to join us on a full-time, permanent basis on our adidas eCommerce operation near Bedford. Leading a small team, you'll play a vital part in the efficiency of the operation, ensuring that all hardware and software are always serviced and that any issues are ironed out as quickly as possible.Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £45,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Look after day-to-day systems incident management and effectively manage escalations
- Support all aspects of change and release management as well as support the delivery of IT solutions, services and processes
- Identify and deliver service improvement opportunities or programmes
- Manage and execute projects to scope, schedule and budget
Be part of something big.
- Previous experience as an IT or Systems Manager within a logistics environment (if this is in an eCommerce operation, this would be a bonus)
- Strong exposure and understanding of warehouse management systems (ideally JDA Dispatcher)
- A strong track record in IT delivery with a broad understanding of everything that goes into running a warehouse IT function
- The ability to inspire and lead a small team, developing their skills and identifying talent
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90731943