Calling all SEN Teaching Assistants! Do you have experience working with children with SEN, including Communication Needs or Down's Syndrome?
If so, Envision Education have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a supportive team of fellow Teaching Assistants in the SEN provision of a warm and welcoming Primary School in Slough.
Here's your chance to make a meaningful difference to children's lives every day, providing a safe and supportive environment in which they can reach their full potential. The School:
This vibrant multicultural school's simple aim is at the heart of everything they do: Every child should be given the opportunity to achieve their very best no matter what their starting points are. They pride themselves on being a successful, happy and nurturing school with high expectations and standards.
Strong emphasis is placed on staff and student welbeing, with pastoral interventions, weekly mindfulness sessions and workload management strategies in place to make this school a great place to work and learn. Reading is at the heart of the school curriculum, enabling each and every child to explore, understand and appreciate the world around them through literature. The Role:
- Support students with Complex Needs in the school's SEN provision
- Work closely with fellow TAs and Teachers to provide a high standard of care
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep students engaged and motivated
- Observe and monitor student's progress and report as necessary
- Manage challenging behaviour in class
- Help with lesson preparation as needed
- Uphold the school's values and ethos
- Experience working with SEN children, including those with Communication Needs and Down's Syndrome
- Previous Teaching Assistant experience
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to confidently manage challenging behaviour
- Local or able to commute to Slough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Gain excellent experience from working as part of a close-knit team of professionals
- Full-time, long time work
- Work in a highly rewarding environment where you can make a difference
- Join a school that makes staff and student wellbeing a priority
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.