We are looking for a Pumps Engineer in the Surrey/ Sussex and South London area. A Competitive package with training and career progression with our growing and expanding company.We are looking for an Experienced Pumps Engineer to carry out the following key duties:j
Applications from Ex-Military personnel
(Royal Air Force, Royal Navy, British Army, and Royal Marines) only.
Main Tasks of the Job
• ￼￼￼￼￼￼To work under supervision and guidance of more senior Pumps Engineer or Pumps Services Supervisor.
• To act as a representative of the Pumps Services Team and behave in a professional manner in support of our customers and staff.
• To behave in a professional manner and carry out allocated service and remedial works on time and in accordance with our ISO 9001 standard company procedures, relevant Health & Safety standards, industry guidelines and customer specifications.
• Too occasionally - when required - work in any other supervised role which is considered to be reasonably within capabilities.
• To take responsibility for identifying own training needs and bringing these to the attention of the line manager
• Be prepared to stay away overnight in order to maximise upon the delivery of works at the extremity of the department's operational area.
• Become an active member of the Emergency Response Team providing Out of Hours cover to the South 1 week in 4.
• Be prepared to work on your own on occasion and on tasks within your skill set including those tasks performed by other members of CLEARWATER that you have experience and competence in.
• Provide survey and identify further sales opportunities as required and requested.
• Provide training to any No 2 you are paired with.
• On occasion provide training to non-pumps engineers
Key Performance Indicators
• Complete allocated jobs within the agreed timescales.
• Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and return as required by Service Support
• Manager and within timescales.
• Meet set training objectives within agreed timescales
• Must be punctual, have a smart appearance and conduct yourself in a professional manner. Any
• official complaints must be limited to a maximum of one per year.
• Successful delivery of basic servicing tasks as the lead engineer
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Pump Engineer role
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Competent with pipework valves
• Full Driving Licence is essential due to the nature of the role
• Enhanced DBS (preferred)
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted and also to complete an online Video Interview