Assistant Accountant - Grimsby - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Chase and Holland are excited to be exclusively partnering with an award winning FMCG organisation in the North East Lincolnshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company boasting an impressive market share as an Assistant Accountant on an initial 6-month contract.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
* Assist with the preparation of month end management accounts and detailed analysis
* Weekly flash reporting
* Weekly stock and GRNI reporting
* Checking trial balance and interrogating variances
* Recharge journals and invoicing
* Accruals, prepayments and wage journals
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Invoice coding and cost checking
Required Skills & Experience:
* Part or newly qualified CIMA OR ACCA (or qualified by experience)
* Solid experience in a similar role and the ability to hit the ground running quickly
* Experience in manufacturing would be highly beneficial
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong communication skills and ability to liaise across departments
In Return You'll Receive:
A competitive salary is on offer with the opportunity to work for an exciting, fast paced business with global reach, long term opportunities and great benefits.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Assistant Accountant opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire