Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of PE seeking a position for September 2020?
Tradewind are planning ahead for the new academic year and are currently recruiting for PE Teachers to work on a daily, short-term and long-term basis from September 2020. We are anticipating a high demand for PE specialists to work in our Liverpool secondary schools from September 2020.
As a PE Teacher on daily supply you could be working in 5 different schools in any one week.
As a long-term Teacher of PE you will be expected to plan, teach and assess in line with school policies and the relevant curriculum. You may have additional responsibilities including extra-curricular clubs, lunch time duties and parents evening. It is an expectation of a long-term supply teacher that you would carry out your duties similar as a permanent member of staff would do.
To join us and be considered for this PE Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching PE across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this PE position based in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.