Our Dorset based client is seeking a part qualified accountant to join their ever successful team on a permanent basis with a start date of the beginning of October, if not before.
To support the completion of the life cycle of a client project from build through to implementation and go live. Working with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, you will understand how to meet a client requirements whilst recognising their business process and industry practices. As a consultant, you will provide exceptional customer experience and ensure that delivery of key project milestones remain on time and on budget.
Principal duties and responsibilities
The tasks of the role our all related to the provision of the Business software solutions delivery and as such may vary depending on the specific need of the client and project.
* You will gather client requirements to effectively consider business process recommendations to support the software implementation.
* Design, build, configure and deliver the tailored solution for clients.
* Promptly build strong relationships with clients to learn and understand the nature of their business.
* Proactively manage relationships with clients to sustain a strong business/commercial connection
* Provide regular meaningful support to clients during the implementation process. Communication is key.
* The role will involve working autonomously and as a team. You will be expected to co-ordinate with the Project Lead on each implementation to ensure thorough completion of assigned tasks.
* Keep up with new releases of the software solutions and associated technologies
* Develop an understanding of the software capabilities, features and limitations
* Develop and maintain project documentation to ensure a successful client transition from implementation to support post go-live.
* · Participate in collaboration with other departments such as development, support and sales
* · Identify and communicate changes to project scope that have an impact on company's resource, time and/or financial commitments via a change order process.
* · Working on customer site, at the office and from home.
Knowledge and skills required
In summary, you will be commercial by nature with compelling people skills and possess strong business acumen in a variety of industries. If you are ambitious and have the drive to develop your career, this role could suit you.
* You're a great people person who is a consultant with a wealth of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar (Access Dimensions, Sage X3, NetSuite).
* Experience managing and implementing projects, this includes a commercial understanding of the full life cycle of a project. You'll have a strong understanding of the technical analysis, design and documentation, through install, testing and training, to go-live support.
* It would be desirable if to have experience in customisation, configuration and developing custom plugins.
* Experience within specific industries such as warehousing, manufacturing, supply chain or distribution.
* Knowledge of accounting is essential. (Invoicing/Credit Control, Stock Purchasing, Bank Reconciliations, VAT Returns, Management Accounts)
* · Great understanding of business processes and a logical, commercial approach to problem solving.
* · Proficiency at using MS Excel, MS Office, MS Email
* · Understanding and exposure to software solutions including cloud-based solutions.
* · Experience in delivering user workshops and training both one-to-one and in small group.
* · Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and must be able to modify and tailor communication to the needs and level of understanding of the client.
* · The ability to build strong business relationships with the customer at all levels of an organisation.
* · Able to work alone or as part of a team, managing your own time effectively to achieve an end goal.
* · Ability to learn quickly and be willing to undertake training for the role and for personal development.
* · Excellent attention to detail with proven strong project documentation.
* · You must have a driving licence with access to a vehicle to meets company policy.
So if you are seeking a new role in the Dorset area and feel you have the skills, knowledge and experience that meet my clients need, please send in your CV today and we'll be in touch