Are you a Qualified Nurse based in South Wales? Leaders in Care is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in a highly rated care home in Tredegar. It's a nursing job that comes with a salary of up to £37k+ p/a.
In the role of Registered Nurse, you will be part of an inclusive and passionate team in a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital. You will be responsible for providing recovery-focused care for female patients across a range of secure and rehabilitation services. To apply for this Registered Nurse role, you will need to be a qualified nurse with:
- RGN, RMN or RNLD nursing qualifications with an active NMC PIN
- Previous nursing experience in a similar role in a patient rehabilitation environment
- A background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Expert knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
This Registered General Nurse position in Tredegar comes with a competitive salary of up to £37,455.60 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week. There are also competitive pay enhancements, with lots of time and a half & double-time opportunities.Other key Registered Nurse benefits include:
- Free uniform and free onsite parking
- 33 days holiday, sick pay, paid birthday and anniversary leave, paid Breaks and handover time
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Pension scheme and life assurance
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and nursing qualifications necessary for this Registered Nurse job in Tredegar, please either click APPLY or contact Jenni on 0161 416 6135.
Leaders in Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Registered Mental Health Nurse, Care Assistant and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90714687