Smart IT, an award winning technology company based in the North East is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic PHP developer to join its expanding team and oversee all software/website development projects for our clients.
Our company is looking to bring development services inhouse and build a team of developers, after seeing a huge increase in demand for outsourced development services over the past year.
The work will be project-based involving working closely with our clients, the sales team, and our outsourced designers to deliver bespoke projects to mostly SME type businesses.
We are looking for someone who will help us build a development team and help grow this side of the business.Technical skills required:
- 2+ years commercial experience with PHP/Laravel
- Excellent PHP and MySQL skills
- WordPress development experience
- Excellent HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 experience
- RESTful experience
- Assisting the sales team with preparing project specifications and quotes
- Working with designers to build customer websites
- Building bespoke systems for clients, such as CRM's and integrations
- Writing clean, secure, well commented, maintainable code
- Testing code in development and production stages
- Troubleshooting and debugging code issues
The role will be predominantly based at our office in Team Valley, although some remote working and flexible hours will be available.
If you think you've got what it takes we want to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90714792