We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Senior Developer to join our team in Blackburn. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a salary of £37,166 to £46,458 per annum + on call allowance after qualifying period plus benefits including:
- Self managed time
- Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Staff discount
With our 70-year strong heritage in wallpaper, at Graham & Brown we have design and colour at the heart of our business. We are committed to contemporary, leading edge design and this has seen our global brand recognised as a Coolbrand for seven consecutive years, alongside Apple, Aston Martin, Bang & Olufsen and Prada.
The Senior Developer role
As a company we love to do things right, we are in the process of building a strong culture of excellence and continuous improvement within the IT team.
We are looking for either an established senior developer or a mid-level developer looking to take the next step to join the team and help us push the team and business forwards.
Our technology culture is mature - our business recognises the value of IT and gives us time to develop effective solutions. We have an inclusive team that operates 360-degree feedback on pull requests - we all feedback on each other's code.
Here at Graham & Brown we work primarily in the Microsoft tech stack and are continually migrating code Azure, 90% of new development is cloud based. We do like to use the best tech for the solution though and will happily embrace and new tech that fits the brief.
Our Senior Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Helping to lead and enhance our innovative problem-solving culture
- Writing robust, testable, self-documenting, beautiful code
- Mentoring the junior members of the team, showing best practice methods
- Contributing to the long-term direction of the IT systems
- Bringing fresh ideas to every session, we love to improve
- Providing 2nd Line Support for Graham & Brown platforms
Experience and skills required by our Senior Developer:
- Strong leadership skills
- A strong desire to do things right and instil this within the team
- A logical, problem solving and analytical approach
- Strong communication skills
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience, and commitment to join our market-leading brand as our Senior Developer, then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90713150