Our client who are a leading digital transformation consultancy, have an amazing opportunity for a QA Automation Test Engineer.
Their technology is used by thousands of companies and affects millions of lives. Due to the demand for their product and services, they are on the next stage of their exciting journey and are doubling the size of their SDLC division.
This position will see you will be responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. You will be involved in performing and creating automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.Key Skills
Ready to apply?
- Experience of working in an automated and manual testing role in a software environment, developing and executing tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Ability to detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of test automation as applied to Windows desktop applications.
- Able to produce high-quality test plans, documentation and reports as required.
- Previous hands-on experience with writing and executing test scripts
- Good understanding of automated testing frameworks
- Awareness of current trends and developments in software testing
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are reading through this job description and are thinking 'That sounds like me!', then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90566518