Invision Recruitment Ltd are working with a £200 Million turnover company who are seeking to recruit an IT Technical Analyst to provide Service Desk 1st line support to customers and internal staff. This position will be Head Office based but will require travel to regional offices.
A valid UK driving Licence and own vehicle is essential for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide 1st support to customers via telephone, email and remote control for all aspects of the corporate PC estate (Desktop, Laptops, Printers, Mobile Devices and Software).
* Ensure all faults and requests from the business logged in the helpdesk are resolved in line with service level targets.
* Ensure the creation and maintenance of all documentation.
* Raise order requests with ICT Manager for approval and purchase.
* Creation of Change Control, ICT Manager to review and signoff on all changes to the infrastructure.
* Liaise with third party companies for support of Desktop / Laptop hardware.
* Liaise with ISP for Internet Connection issues.
* Escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT team member.
* PC Build for new starters an rebuilds when required.
* Make sure all new starters have a PC / Mobile Phone on their start date.
* Maintain IT register for hardware, software, URL's, domain name and warranty
* Coordinate the provision of Internet connection / setup for Satellite Offices.
* Coordinate the purchase of new IT hardware / software when necessary.
* Maintain a level of technological competence that remains current and fit-for-purpose in your role, highlighting any training needs to your line manager where appropriate.
* Arrange meetings with ICT Manager to discuss continuing issues that keep arising.
* Assist in infrastructure design and implementation.
* Site visits to Project Offices for new Installation or additional work.
* Project work when require.
* Windows 10.
* Office 2013 / 2016 / 365.
* Active Directory.
* Creations of Exchange user.
* Office 365 (not required).
* Mobile phones (iPhones and Android).
* Minimum 3 Years' experience within a 200+ employee business