Clinical Lead required in Alfreton, Full Time - Days - £18.40 per hourCompany Benefits:
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Training, development, and ongoing training
- Career progression for the right person
- Free uniform
- DBS and NMC Fees paid for
- Free parking
Archway Talent Solutions are proud to be working with one of UK's leading care home providers to recruit a Clinical Lead for their well-established nursing home in Alfreton. As a Clinical Lead, you will be supporting the Home Manager with the day to day running of the home and will oversee a team of Nurses and Care Assistants. You will also be involved with other management duties such as meeting resident families, staff management, supervision and many more. My client is looking for a Registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is passionate about Elderly and Dementia Care.My client is looking for a Clinical Lead with the following:
- A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience in a senior position
- A passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up to date clinical skills (training will be provided)
At Archway Talent Solutions we endeavour to make finding a job a flawless process for you. We complete an over the phone assessment which helps us understand what you are looking for and your suitability for the role.Job Ref: ATS120
Apply now to be considered for this amazing Clinical Lead opportunity!
Archway Talent Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90727933