Client Account Manager
Surrey - Up to £35,000
Are you an enthusiastic and adaptable Client Account Manager?
Do you want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed?
Do you want to assist director in growing and developing the practice?
If you are interested in building strong relationships with clients and colleagues, want to be part of a growing business that wants you to succeed then this could be the role for you.
I am working with a modern and well-established accountancy practice, who are looking for a Client Account Manager to join their friendly team.
As a Client Account Manager your duties will include but are not limited to; -
* Focus on adding value to clients businesses
* Motivated to explore new practices to improve performance and client satisfaction
* Lead with passion and drive whilst ensuring you thrive on meeting turnaround targets & deadlines
* Managing the year-end accounts process, including preparation for pre-year-end meetings, plus reviewing and finalising accounts
* Prepare and oversee production of accounts for Ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships including final statutory (with FRS 102(1A) and FRS105) and non-statutory accounts
* Prepare tax computations and complete tax returns and submissions to HMRC
* Review accounts and tax returns of junior staff
* Assist with managing the practice including assurance, compliance, due diligence, planning & new projects
* Being the first port of call for all questions from clients
* Hands on bookkeeping knowledge with Cloud Accounting experience (Xero)
* Producing Management Accounts and advising business owners on how they can improve their businesses by providing meaningful information including cashflow forecasting
* Assisting with on-boarding of clients onto Xero, and other cloud accounting solutions, and leading other one-off client projects
The ideal Client Account Manager candidate will; -
* Be ACA / ACCA qualified or QBE
* Have at least 3 years' UK practice experience
* Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
* Experienced with Management Accounts preparation and production
We are expecting a high volume of applicants for this position, contact me today to be put forward. Interviews are taking place throughout the month