£27'000-£33'000 + Progression + Flexi + Stability + Bonus + Pension + Holidays
Newton Abbot, Devon
Are you looking to step up into a senior and technically hands on position playing a key part in a small but expanding data science team supporting cutting edge technology and green field project work?
Amazing opportunity become part of a friendly, likeminded, fun, and quirky tech company offering a fantastic work environment, interesting project work and a long-term stable career!
Established in 2011, our client is an expanding technology company who provide ground-breaking products designed to reduce full emissions by 20% and produce user friendly data reports internally and for their customers. This is an ambitious business that has more than doubled in size in 2018 and has a prosperous future ahead. Renowned in the area for its fun, fast moving and friendly work environment, this truly is a fantastic place to work and build a career!
You will be responsible to lead the Data Science team in analysing complex data to support the delivery of projects, solutions whilst identifying issues as well as new business opportunities. This role will include the following; Implementing and managing data warehouses (Multiple cloud sources), build bespoke analytics and customer reports (Internal and external), Manage / mentor 1x Junior Analyst, Python, Redshift, MySQL / SQL, Excel VBA, Salesforce CRM and more!
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate data engineer looking to sink their teeth within an exciting and interesting role whilst working withing a friendly, experienced and progressive team.
* Lead the Data Science team in analysing complex data (1x Junior Analyst)
* Build bespoke analytics and internal / external customer reports
* Implementing and managing data warehouses Redshift with multiple cloud sources
* Python programming
* Excel VBA
* SQL / MySQL
* Salesforce CRM
* Creating Charts / Graphs/ Reports
* Opportunity to technically influence and shape the future of data management for a great business
* Fun, likeminded, quirky tech company that will value your experience and allow you to add value!
* Experienced in Data Analytics using structed data
* Some leadership or mentoring experience
* Use of Data warehousing, data management, ETL using a platform such as Redshift or equivalent.
* Python Experienced
*Excel VBA experience
* SQL or MySQL is desirable
* Looking to technically influence and progress on exciting new technology.
Reference Number: RTR95050