Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a IT Service Configurator to join an award-winning organisation, based in Bristol.The Role
Working within a dynamic IT team in Bristol, the IT Service Configurator will support, administer and help to develop the IT service management tool used within the organisation.
You will take full ownership of the system and be responsible for the standardisation and growth of the platform, in line with projected business growth.Key Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day IT adminstration on the service management tool
- Resolve day-to-day issues and minimise impact for the userbase
- Monitor environments to ensure they are operating effectively in an optimal state and alerting on our strategy and approach, using continuous improvement
- Requirements gathering
- Process simplification and alignment
- Creation of documentation including configuration build framework and user guides
- Assist with incident management, service requests and problem management using ITIL framework
- Background in IT support working at a 2nd Line level
- Experience with service management tools i.e ServiceNow, Jira
- Experience working in a contact centre or shared centre environment
- Good knowledge of Excel and/or data-mapping
- Analytical mind
- Happy to work out of hours to complete projects
Robert Half Technology is recruiting for a fantastic IT Service Configurator role with an innovative organisation, based in Bristol. My client offers huge progression opportunities as well as a dynamic office environment with flexible working. This role is likely to start remotely. Salary & Benefits
The IT Service Configurator will be offered a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 plus excellent benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90713825