A high performing GP training practice are currently looking for a nurse practitioner to join their team. A friendly and supportive group of clinicians who work closely together to make sure they are giving the best care possible. An open-door policy is operated here with a reasonable workload due to the help of a highly efficient admin team.
This is a great chance for someone with acute minor illness experience who has their prescribing to work in primary care, also an opportunity for those working already within the primary care sector, to join a very established and forward thinking team!Salary:
CIRCA £37,000 FTE (Dependent on experience)Location;
- Modern purpose-built building
- Established clinical team
- GP training practice; often the pilot for their PCN!
- Brilliant management team; high staff retention
- On-site Parking
- No weekend work
- Working as a Nurse Practitioner
- 30-35 hours
- Prescribing qualification essential
- On going support; open door policy!
- Happy to support special interests
- NHS pension
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
- Sociable team
- 5 weeks plus bank holidays
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90714424