Principal Engineer (Heavy Industrial)Penrith, commutable from: Carlisle, Kendal, Keswick, Middleton in Teesdale & all surrounding areas£60,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Senior Design or Project Engineer looking for an interesting and varied role where you will be the go-to technical specialist on a wide-range of bespoke, high-value projects?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful and expanding company, working within a highly-regulated sector your engineering knowledge and design skills will be put to the test, as you are the go-to person within all of the business for all technical issues.
The company manufacture industrial tooling and all projects are bespoke, made-to-order for a range of blue-chip clients, meaning your role will be a varied one, offering full autonomy and the chance to grow within the business.
This position would suit someone from a manufacturing background, with strong design and engineering skills, looking for a varied role.The Role:
- Lead multiple Manufacturing projects at any one time
- Being the go-to technical specialist within the company
- Providing technical & design support
Engineering, Engineer, Manufacture, Manufacturing, Production, Rail, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Mechanical, Project, Carlisle, Kendal, Keswick, Middleton in Teesdale, Penrith, NorthRTR92977E
- Engineering/Manufacturing background
- Experience within a highly-regulated engineering sector (Rail, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.)
- Strong design and broad engineering skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90713636