A global insurance organisation are recruiting an experienced Financial Crime Consultant to join their growing team.
The role will be a full generalist position focusing on Advisory and 2nd line Monitoring activities. Key Responsibilities:
- Supporting the key financial crime framework and governance programme
- Design and deliver employee Financial Crime Training
- Communicate key Financial Crime updates to the UK business
- 2nd line oversight and monitoring of ABC, AML, Sanctions, Market Abuse and FCC controls
- Manage controls relating to third parties
- Assist with Group led activities
- General Insurance experience
- Financial Crime regulatory experience covering AML, ABC, Market Abuse & Sanctions
- Experience of Financial Crime monitoring and governance related activities
- Experience of designing and implementing Financial Crime training and communications
- Financial Crime Qualification required
- Understanding of practical application of FATCA and Common Reporting Standards
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing global insurance brand and an engaging team and implement an effective AML and Financial Crime Prevention strategy.
For more information or to apply for the role, please reach out to Patrick Gerard Dahill at Barclay Simpson on 0207 936 8904 for a confidential conversation, send your CV to email@example.com or apply through the Barclay Simpson website.