Are you a Registered Nurse looking to explore a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for dedicated Registered Nurses to join our team in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle, Lincoln and surrounding areas of Lincolnshire. You'll ensure that service users receive dedicated nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. You'll additionally be developing care plans and administering medication. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff is able to decide when they get paid. Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and this feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
Apply today and you can start within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90694707