Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester£25,000 - £30,000
Our client are looking for a fully qualified, experienced Vehicle Technician / MOT tester to join our busy Workshop. A trained MOT tester is desirable but not essential. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
Key Responsibilities as a vehicle technician.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs, services and MOT's to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done, and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up to date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
The salary and working hours for the vehicle technician / MOT tester position will be discussed in interview stage
We will also look at experienced vehicle technicians with out MOT licences.