FINANCIAL CONTROLLER / CREWE / UP TO £50,000 + GREAT BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Financial Controller, looking for an exciting new challenge? Our client guarantees an excellent working environment, overseeing a group of fantastic people in Cheshire.
We are looking for a talented Financial Controller to join a well-established international organisation, leading a dynamic team of Finance professionals.
What's in it for me?
* Highly competitive salary
* Flexible working hours
* Company pension & life assurance scheme
* Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
* Employee discount and incentives scheme
* Leading a vibrant, passionate Finance team
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller:
* Manage preparation of monthly management accounts (including international entities)
* Assist with preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts
* Prepare monthly review of financial performance
* Develop strong relationships with international colleagues to enable effective business partnering
* Manage an ambitious junior finance team
* Maintain a culture of ongoing people development and process improvement
* Maintenance of a strong accounting control environment
* Review of month end reconciliations and timely resolution of differences
* Preparation of annual financial statements
* Assistant with finance projects as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
* Qualified accountant with min 3 years' experience
* Ability to interface with all levels of management and staff
* Comfortable working in a larger Finance Dept
* Excellent technical accounting knowledge
* High level of IT literacy including use of databases (MS Access and SQL)
* Ability to effectively delegate tasks whilst retaining responsibility
* Strong organisational skills
* Accomplished communication skills, verbal and written
* Flexible approach and willingness to "roll up sleeves"
* Astute attention to detail
Don't miss out! We anticipate great interest in this Financial Controller position! Apply NOW and let's discuss your next career step in more detail