Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth and is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
• Responsible for reliable and consistent operation of Data and Voice services across the business, including but not limited to:
o Service delivery of BAU activities as required to keep services 100% operational
o Firewall, Switch and Communications equipment across the business.
o Voice and unified communications equipment across the business.
o Internet, LAN and WAN Services.
o React to service affecting calls from the service desk to ensure services are fixed within agreed SLA's and to the satisfaction of our clients.
o Monitor bandwidth utilisation and service uptime.
o Ensure legacy services are ceased in a timely manner and with minimum service disruption.
• Ensure formal As-Built documentation is up-to-date. Day-to-day maintenance of CMDB records covering PSTN, Data Lines, Equipment, Phone Numbers, Associated Services, Configuration Information.
• Maintenance of UC platforms (in association with the UC Manager), including
o Purchase and allocation of licences including extension, agent and user licences.
o Purchase and allocation of handsets and other UC devices.
o Purchase and allocation of lines, numbers and other physical infrastructure
• Financial management of UC costs, query resolution, new-order confirmations.
• Project activities allocated by the UC Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90691668